Tuesday 20 July 2021

If you have any vaccination hesitant people in your orbit ...

... listen to James O'Brien's Full Disclosure podcast with Prof Sarah Gilbert and Doctor Catherine Green. And then listen to it with them, and share it and/or the information you glean from it far and wide.

Informative, interesting and inspiring. 

The women describe what they did that made it possible to get the vaccine to completion so quickly.

They also bust the antivaxxer myths about mercury and embryonic tissue/cells.

You can find the podcast (and all the rest of his body of interviews with some really interesting people) wherever you get your podcasts. If you don't get podcasts usually, just go to whatever version of App Store you have on your phone. Or ask a young person to help you ... 

They have written a book, which I am going to get on my kindle - I warn you though: listening to his interviews has had me buy about 10 books so far. 

During the interviews, I find myself looking up the interviewee on my kindle and purchasing. So if, like me, you are a kindle owner who shops on it at any time of the day or night, put your kindle out of reach while listening.

By the above paragraph, I hereby absolve myself of any or all responsibility for your future book purchases while listening to Full Disclosure interviews, now and in the future. 

Get it? Got it? Good! 😊👏👍

Now find the podcast and start listening!

By the way, David and I have our first vaccine dose booked for 4 August, second one will be booked at that time. Yay!!! 👏👏👍👍😁😁



No comments: