Monday 24 June 2019

Back onboard

So now the issue is how to stop a certain person doing stuff...

We got back about 10am, and honestly, he has hardly sat down and blobbed since.

He is looking very well, is very happy about being able to see clearly, and is delighting in reading things - unprompted, unasked and unnecessarily!

My role as emailer is diminishing, but not totally, as I am quicker at composing the requisite messages.

My main task now is administering eyedrops - 10 (6 and 4) each day in the right eye and 4 in the left. And considering a certain person wants a gap of 4 minutes between the different drops I think my next few weeks are going to be focused on "Head back, look up!" 14 times a day ...

This afternoon, I have done my first online Waitrose shop for delivery - I am hopeful that everything I think I selected is included and that when it arrives there is a limited amount of packaging. I also hope that I will be able to alter the delivery address, if we ever require the service again.

Bernice and Roy left this morning, so it is all quiet. Not to worry! Simultaneous nana naps are about to commence. Perhaps while napping, my unconscious will be able to decide what to make for dinner!

2 comments:

Bernice said...

Once again,many thanx for your generous hospitality, good luck with the patient/patience!

julie green said...

Glad all went well with David's eye operation Marilyn. Hoping t.v. the weather will pick up, today (Saturday 29th) is wonderful, more like summer!
Sending big hugs and love to you both xxxx