We were trying to go walking for an hour each day, but that hasn't been maintained.
And we've had some lovely food:
- lunch at La Perla with Barry and Pauline
- Sunday lunch with Ray at a pub in Praed St near Paddington
- dinner at Kazan in Wilton Road with our son Tim
- dinner at Lionel and Carole's in Beckenham
- lunch today at the Watermill in Dorking with my lovely aunt Molly
- followed by cake at Gordon and Sharon's, son and D-I-L of Molly
|The lovely son and his mum at Kazan on Wilton Rd, Pimlico|
|A selfie - well done, David! The lovely Molly at Watermill in Dorking|
|My cousin Vince - Molly's second son|
|My cousin, Gordon, Molly's 3rd son, the big twin|
|The lovely Sharon, Molly's daughter in law, married to Gordon|
Fortunately we are seeing our grandsons tomorrow - that should involve a bit of running around! Sounds like a High Intensity Training session coming up!