Given yesterday's news about David's right eye Anterior Capsular Phimosis, we are now finding it hard to stop ourselves from planning what to do for every and any eventuality, depending on what we find out by the end of next week; but more importantly we are working hard on holding ourselves STATIONARY until we have more information.
The temptation is to move (when under stress any action seems better than no action - dumb, but true). But which way would we go?
- In part we think we should move north, either to be closer to Debdale if we have to go home, or to be on our way to Birmingham. And Mick and Julia have offered to come and get us to Birmingham in a much quicker fashion than we would be able to do it. I'd probably lie down for much of it, and for the remainder I have been assigned catering duties, strangely enough 😏
- On the other hand, if we move south, travel to Birmingham by car is no harder and only slightly longer, but we would be further away from Debdale if we have to go home.
- And of course we have options for getting the boat back to Debdale if necessary - there's Tim, there's Mick and Julia ...