- Find all the tools required - now that is a challenge ...
- Measure 100mm up from one end of the window frame,
- Then use the level to make sure the blinds will be level rather than just a standard height above the window frames in case they aren't level. I also had to make sure that the blinds that are adjacent to each other were lined up at the top.
- Then make sure that the brackets will be placed on studs or otherwise be prepared to use rawl plugs
- Mark where to drill 2 holes for each bracket
- Drill holes and then screw in the brackets
|The fabric is Warwick Wrinkle|
|Dammit, the pillows aren't straight but the blind is fab!|