Wednesday 17 December 2014

David is assembling the office



It’s a big job as there is so much stuff – in reality he needs a whole quite large room to do justice to all the equipment he has; but needs must, and he has to share with the spare bedroom. He tells me that he will be able to move the desk out when we have visitors to stay, but I have my doubts …
It looked reasonably under control when it was like this ...

Then the other table went in and more stuff got added. By the way, the spare bed is behind that table, up against the wall. I ask you: how likely is it that that table full of stuff will be easily movable?
He doesn't look stressed


Alert, alert: boxes are being opened ..

More stuff is appearing ...

He tells me he is making progress, but if that is the case, why is he hiding under the desk? See that plastic tub of cords? I am sure they have procreated while in the dark of the storage container ...

I have unpacked my clothes from the two cases I took to B&G’s, but the box I packed and put into storage remains intact and taped up in the wardrobe. Perhaps I should see if I need anything from it by not opening it yet, and if I don’t feel the need and don’t buy anything to replace/replicate its contents in the next couple of months, then I could take it all straight to the charity shops. I will see …

2 comments:

Jo Jones said...

all caught up again! good job David hahahaha needed a good morning chuckle :)

Marilyn, nb Waka Huia said...

It's looking much better now, Jo. Read next blog post when I have written it for the update ... Mxox