Sunday 22 December 2019

I've been caught out!

Two things of note about David:

Point 1- while he was looking at Carol Palin's post Still Rocking about the extremely high water levels in their marina, he commented favourably on the size of both the font and the photos therein - good for partially sighted people, he noted. I said I wasn't worried as he never reads my blog...

Point 2 - quoth he 'Yesterday I saw the word diddums in your post. Did you know I have a search bot looking for the insulting words that I then add to the 11.5gb file of previous insults?'

Much hilarity.

Anyway, diddums likes his new grater - he has just grated the cheese for scones because there is a cheese scone taste off this morning, between my scones and Bevan's. Photos of the event will be posted - but there will be no unbiased tasters involved, just Bevan and Mads, and David and me. So already I sense a dead heat of a finish!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

It sounds as though you are as organised as ever, Marilyn. By the time you see this I guess it will be Christmas Day for you. We still have a few hours to wait. I hope you both have a great Christmas and all the best for 2020. Maybe our paths will cross - who knows! Best wishes Jennie and Chris x