Wednesday 29 March 2017

I will be back

I will, I promise to anyone who may be interested.

It's been a busy few months and while I have thought lots about blogging and about what I'd write, and taken photos to go with the words, those things have mostly happened while I've been driving/flying/working - none of those are conducive to writing and posting. And when I have been home with nothing to do, I have felt the overwhelming urge to blob rather than blog.

At the moment, I SHOULD be at work, or at least walking over the road from the motel to the Dept of Conservation office here in Hokitika. But I am still in bed, having had some brekkie and a couple of cups of tea.

I'll finish this and get on my way shortly.

There is a lot to catch up on, and it's only a month till my project is completed and we are pretty much on our way back to the UK to have 5 months on nb Waka Huia again.

We have missed it and are really looking forward to being back on board. Due date: 6 May at Debdale Wharf Marina - Yay!!

And I do have a post drafted that explains why the ceiling had to be re-insulated (see previous post), and lots of photos to go with it but the two sets of info have not yet managed to get together and get on to the blog - my bad!

This weekend I will get it done!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I'm so pleased you will be back as I have been very worried about you wardrobe doors!